Slightly updated from original post on April 20, 2014 Development in the 21st century demands access to information – farmers need to connect to new markets, entrepreneurs need to find capital to start businesses, health workers need access to research to provide up to date care to patients. What these groups have in common is a need for […]
- The Odisha Public eLibrary finally staffed and open!
- 2017 Memorandum-of-understanding to build the Odisha Public Elibrary
- Inauguration of the Odisha Public eLibrary
- Odisha Public eLibrary is slated for inaugural on Aug 31,2017
- Brief update on progress 2/1/2017
- Model Urban Library initiative makes another milestone
- A milestone reached!
- A list of Competitive Exams for Graduates
- Competitive Exams After Graduation For Jobs
- First Detailed Proposal on Model Library to Odisha Govt.
- Letter to Secretary Sri Aditya Padhi
- List of Entrance and Competitive Exams For Further Studies After Class 12
- Meetings with the Local and District Govt. Officials
- News relating the effort
- Online Skills Training
- Recent E-letter to BMC
- Students & Job Seekers
- Top 4 tricks to crack competitive exams
- Updates on the Model Libraries for the Chief Secretary Aditya Padhi, Odisha
- Urban Model: October Photo Blog