The objective of the Sixth International Symposium on Embedded computing and system Design (ISED) and co-located event Int'l Conf. on Cyber-physical Systems, Networking and Applications, is to provide a congenial yet serious platform for experts from academia and industry to interact with young researchers in Computer Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Developments in these domains will have a large role to play in future electronic system design and technologies focusing on being user friendly, eco-sensitive and energy efficient. The symposium would enable fruitful discussions between experts and other delegates leading to concrete contributions towards advancing the state of art.
All paper accepted by ISED2016 will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore, provided at least one of the authors of each paper registers for the symposium and presents the paper.
Full Registration (not student registration) is required for each paper to be included for presentation. In case of multiple authors, at least one author is expected to register. Registration fee includes Proceedings CD, Conference Kit, Lunch and Tea during Conference, Conference Banquet and Registration for Tutorials.
Original, unpublished research papers are solicited from industrial and academic researchers in the topics listed below. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Embedded System Design (ESD)
- Software System and Application Design (SSD)
- Real-time systems and Applications (RTA)
- Signal Processing and Applications (SPA)
- Wireless/Wired Communication Systems and Networks (WCSN)
- Power System Automation (PSA)
- Internet of Things for healthcare Applications (ITHA)
- Emerging Technology and System Design (ETD)
- Power Aware System Design (PSD)
- High Performance Computing Systems (HPCS)
- Analog/Mixed-Signal System Design (AMS)
- Digital System Design and Validation (DSD)
- Management of Data including Big Data and Analytics (MDBA)
- Sustainable Computing and Management (SCM)
- Information and Cyber Security (ICS)
- Mobile cyber-physical Systems (MCS)
- Ubiquitous Computing and Embedded Engineering (UCE)
- Computer Vision and Image Processing Applications (CVIP)
- Sensor Networks and Systems (SNS)
- Building Machine Learning Systems (BMS)
- RFID, RF Engineering and Microwave Systems(RRM)
Doctoral Symposium: PhD students in the above and related areas will have the opportunity to present their research work and interact with experienced researchers from academia, industry and research labs.
Journal Special Issue:
1. ISED 2016 Special Issue in Journal of Low Power Electronics
- Selected papers from the Symposium/Conference are invited to submit their extended and revised papers to Journal of Low Power Electronics (JOLPE). http://www.aspbs.com/jolpe.html
- The electronic systems that can operate with a very low power are of great interest in modern hi-tech industries. The growing research activity in the field of low power electronics requires a forum for rapid dissemination of important results and advancing our knowledge of the science: Journal of Low Power Electronics (JOLPE) is that international forum which offers vital new information across a broad range of topics in this field.
2. ISED 2016 Special Issue in Journal of Computational Intelligence and Electronic Systems.
3. ISED 2016 Special Issue in Springer Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing Journal (TBC)